The Passage heaters are mostly used in industrial heating processes. As the name says, these devices heat the fluid by passing inside with 100% of efficiency.
Basically consisted of a threaded immersion resistance or a wing flange, inserted into a thermally insulated chamber comprising an inlet and an outlet of fluids. Also includes thermocouples and sensors used for control and safety. In the end it is installed a junction box that allows to be connected different types of ending conduits, providing levels of thermal protection or mechanical.
Before manufacturing, projects are submitted for approval, ensuring that the heater is in accordance with the customer needs.
The heaters work pressurized and heated several types of fluids:
• Fuel oil
• Caustic Solution
• Low and high viscosity materials
• Inert gases
• Power: 0.5 Kw to 350 kw
• Voltage: Up to 600v
• Pressure: 150 PSI to 1000 PSI
• Temperature: Up to 700° C
• Container: Carbon Steel, 304 and 316 Steel
• Junction box: Degrees of protection as specified in the project
• Temperature Control and Security: Thermocouples and Sensors
• Mount Type: Horizontal or Vertical
• Heating elements: 1020 Steel, 304 Stainless Steel, 316 Stainless Steel, Copper or Incoloy
|Portable Passage Heating|
|Passage Heating Flanges|