HIGHER ® has the solution for application in medium and high temperature: cartridge type resistances. Made of NiCr 80/20 spiral alloy, packed in magnesium oxides and technical ceramics, the Cartridge type resistances are available in two models:
• High Load: for high temperatures or parts subject to vibration.
• Average Load: for average temperatures and a lower degree of vibration.
These resistors provide excellent localized heating for:
• Hot dies
• Plastic extruders
• Plastic Injection Molding
• Wax Heaters
• Medical Supplies
• Diameters: 6.00 mm to 19.05 mm
• Length: 30mm to 1500mm
• Case: AISI 304 steel
• Connection cable: Silicone, fiberglass, rigging, steel, shielded mesh, Teflon, etc.
• Sensor: types "J" and "K"
• Maximum working temperature: 700° C