The HIGHER Flex Fixed Power Traits are made with a heater element and coiled around a core with two parallel-insulated wires. At specific intervals the insulation is cut surrounding the core and shorted alternately, and the result is a net of parallel resistors along the length.
• Easy installation
• Resistant to chemicals
They are used for applications in which:
• Specific density of power is required at all times.
• Where the user can cut the resistance into desired lengths.
• Voltage: 110v or 220v
• Maximum operating temperature: 200° C
• External dimensions: 5.5 mm x 7.5 mm
• Maximum Amperage: 8A
• Fixed power per meter: 30 - 40watts /meter