Sanitization Skid Project
The Sanitization Skid is designed for the cleaning of tanks and industrial tanks. Typically, these tanks contain liquids to be bottled on the production line.
This Skid in particular, is connected to the system of reservoirs, recirculating water and keeping its temperature around 85° C for a certain time, thus completing the sanitizing of this system.
The main part of the Skid is a whole passage heater, built in stainless steel 316L with polishing of 20 µn and a heating system of 22KW.
It is equipped with a central electronic logic that enables flow control, temperature and timer in the process. Easily programmed through the equipment located in the electrical panel.
All industrial processes that require continuous cleaning of their tanks or tanks for liquids.
• Power: 22Kw/voltage: up to 440 v
• Water flow: 6 m³/h
• Vessel: carbon steel 316L
• Connection box: degrees of protection as specified in the project
• Temperature control and safety: Thermocouples and sensors
• Mount type: Vertical on a cart